PURCHASING A HOME IN MN, WI, or SD
If you're like most people, purchasing a home is probably one of the biggest investments you'll ever make in your lifetime.
If you're considering buying a home, you need a licensed, and experienced Loan Officer on your side that will show you the ropes, explain everything, and guide you to a successful closing.
Most first time home buyers lack down payment money, and need assistance
There are just a few main criteria when buying a home to understand.
1) How is your credit?
2) Is your job and income stable?
3) How much can you safely afford in a house payment?
4) How much money do you have, how much money will you need for down payment and closing costs?
Generally speaking, if you have OK or better credit, have been at your job awhile, have a little money in the bank, and buy a house you can afford - getting approved for a home loan is pretty easy.
Because of the numerous factors to consider when purchasing a home, it's important to prepare as best you can. At Mortgages Unlimited, Inc, we are dedicated to finding the loan that fits your individual needs .
LOAN CLOSING COSTS
All mortgage loans have closing costs. These costs cover the many different people and costs associated with obtaining, processing, and closing your loan.
Visit our Detailed Loan Closing Cost Page
Some of these items including origination fees, appraisal, credit reports, state deed transfer taxes, and title companies fees.
Your closing costs can be paid four different ways:
1) Cash out of your pocket
2) Rolled into the loan (known as seller paid closing costs)
3) Rolled into a slightly higher interest rate
4) A combination of any or all of these options
Between all these options, most of our first time home buyers end up buying their new home with just needing their down payment.
How cool is that?
POPULAR LOAN AMORTIZATION (TERM) CHOICES:
Fixed Rate loans
- 10-year fixed
- 10/1 - Fixed for first 10-years
- 7/1 - Fixed for first 7-years
- 5/1 - Fixed for first 5-years
- 3/1 - Fixed for first 3-years
Getting Started is EASY
We provide VA Homes Loans for properties located anywhere in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or South Dakota